My Christmas Dance Recital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I had a Christmas dance recital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it. But one part I did not like.  So, Your supposed to be there at 4:30.  But people like to get there early to get ready and stuff.  But they let you in at exactly 4:30.  And I did not have a jacket so I was frrrrrrrrrrrrrrezing!  Then we FINALLY get inside.  Our tap dance is first so I got on the costume. Me and my friend Catlin call ourselves the head elf’s because were in the in the front row, we both have cardboard cards, there is only four elf’s and others are presents also were the only elf’s with gingerbread socks.  So we did our dance and came back and next was ballet.  Our costume is pretty.  It is a white tank top with lace on the top and a beautiful fake flower and a flowy black skirt.  We did our second dance and came back.  Last is jazz.  My jazz costume is my least favorite.  PS the jazz costume makes you sweat A LOT.  So, the jazz costume is a winter head band with holly and a flower and there is also a scarf.  Some people have red or green.  I have red. we did our dance and the finally then we went home.TapCreative Commons License tibbygirl viaDJT_0643 Dave Thomas via CompfightDSC_2367_ppCreative Commons License Walter via Compfight

2 thoughts on “My Christmas Dance Recital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!