About me

My name is Jada.  This is my first time blogging.  I love soccer, dance, and shopping.  I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My favorite animals are cats and wild cats.  I have 2 cats, Jackson and Tofu, 1 sister, 1 daddy, and 1 mommy.  I am in 3rd grade.  My teacher is Mrs. Campagna.  We have a class pet named S’more who is a guinea pig.  My favorite subject is reading.  We have jobs in our class.  My job is a police officer and it is very fun!  That is all about me!

18 thoughts on “About me

1. Hi Jada,
    I have two cats too! And I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove cats as well. The theme of your blog is pretty cool. Its funny that you named the guinea pig after a delicious food. Have you ever eaten a s’more? What do you do around the classroom as a police officer?
    If you want to visit my blog, check it out at: https://www.xpress360.net.au/gou19penelope/

• Dear Penelope,
      Hi! Yes, I have eaten a smore. I do my job by using a chart of fines and if they break a rule then then I give them a ticket. Do you have a garden in your yard? Hope you visit my blog again!

2. Well Jadah,
    why wouldn’t I. It sounds like a pretty good job to me. Almost all of our yard is garden. Well, I wouldn’t call it garden exactly; but its supposed to be garden. Apart from garden in our yard, we have car sheds.
    Bye for now!

3. Dear Jada,

It was nice learning more about you. Do you like S’more the Guinea pig would like to eat S’mores?
    I think I’d love to be the classroom police officer. What a super cool job!
    Do you have a favorite book? I’m looking for some new books to read.

Talk to you soon.

Love, Beth

4. Dear Jada,

You are doing a great job on your blog!! I’m so glad I’m you 1 mommy. You did an awesome writing about you. Of course, you got your love of cats from Daddy and I. You know more about blogging than me now! 🙂

Love you,

Mommy

5. Dear Jada,

I am very impressed with your blog! Is a blog hard to do? Do you get to keep this blog after school ends? Can we write you on your blog whenever we want?
    I loooooooooooove cats too! You will have to come over soon to play with Lily and Oliver, we got them some new toys to play with. Oliver keeps putting them in his water bowl and it makes a big miss. Does your cats put their toys in their water bowl too?
    We miss you and love you lots!
    Love,
    Aunt Jamie

• Thanks Aunt Jamie,

Yes blogs are hard to do and I get to keep the blog as long as I still use it after school ends. I would love it if you kept commenting. My cats put toys in the water bowl too. Miss you too and love you!

Love,
      Jada

6. Dear Jada, Really liked your about me post. I like cats but just a little bit. I like dogs more though. Can’t wait to see you on Friday. That’s when we go to the Fabulous Food Show. You never did tell me the names of your favorite chefs. Sure hope at least one of them is there for you to see. Good Night & I love you. Nonnaok